Art of Jazz Series
Seattle Art Museum Downtown
1300 First Avenue, Seattle
NOTE: July and August Art of Jazz take place at the Olympic Sculpture Park.
Performances are held at 5:30pm on the second Thursday of every month. Free with museum admission.
We are pleased to continue the collaboration with the good people at the Seattle Art Museum in programming and presenting the Art of Jazz Series, now in its 22nd year! The after-work concerts are free with museum admission — a great bargain given the two-for-one line up of fine jazz and art exhibitions.
We are grateful to the Seattle Art Museum for their support of this series, and for inviting us to be a part of it. Thanks, too, to KNKX for their support of the Art of Jazz. We’d especially like to thank Jim Wilke, who records most of the concerts for broadcast on his Jazz Northwest program, Sunday afternoons at 2pm on 88.5, KNKX.
Join us for the Art of Jazz, 5:30 to 7:30pm, Seattle Art Museum Downtown.
- June 13 @ 5:30 pm7:30 pm
- May 9 @ 5:30 pm7:30 pm
- April 11 @ 5:30 pm7:30 pm
- March 14 @ 5:30 pm7:30 pm
- February 14 @ 5:30 pm7:30 pm
- January 10 @ 5:30 pm7:30 pm
- December 13, 2018 @ 5:30 pm7:30 pm
- November 8, 2018 @ 5:30 pm7:30 pm
- October 11, 2018 @ 5:30 pm7:30 pm
- September 13, 2018 @ 5:30 pm7:30 pm
- August 9, 2018 @ 6:30 pm8:00 pm
- July 19, 2018 @ 6:30 pm8:00 pm
- June 7, 2018 @ 5:30 pm
- May 10, 2018 @ 5:30 pm7:30 pm
- April 12, 2018 @ 5:30 pm7:30 pm
- March 8, 2018 @ 5:30 pm7:30 pm
- February 8, 2018 @ 5:30 pm
- January 11, 2018 @ 5:30 pm
- December 14, 2017 @ 5:30 pm
- November 9, 2017 @ 5:30 pm
Want to stay in touch with these and other great jazz happenings in our region?